Monday, August 19, 2019

Speaking at the Power Platform World Tour (Calgary)


Now that the agenda has been posted, I wanted to share that I will be speaking at the upcoming Power Platform World Tour, in Calgary on October 3rd and 4th. My session is called Intelligent Automation using Microsoft Flow. This is a topic that I am deeply passionate about as I feel it has the ability to transform organizations. This transformation occurs, by scaling efforts through the use of intelligent processes….processes that we can automate using flow and Artificial Intelligence!!!


I started talking about this topic back when I was at Microsoft including a session at Ignite 2018. The difference between that time and now is Microsoft has introduced a new intelligent capability called AI Builder. AI Builder is a service that brings Artificial Intelligence to ‘citizen developers’ without the need to have a deep background in the subject.

My session is scheduled for Thursday, October 3rd at 1:30 PM and in this session I will demonstrate how we can use Microsoft Flow to intelligently parse forms, automatically derive insights and perform object recognition without the need to wire up external services.


I hope to see you there!!!





No comments: